- No Quibble Guarantee
- Main Guarantee - Flowers
- Main Guarantee - Perishable Products
- Main Guarantee - Non Perishable Products
- EU Distance Selling Directive 2000
No Quibble Guarantee
- Eden4flowers.co.uk guarantee that your flowers will reach you fresh and in perfect condition. If this is not the case, please let us know within 3 days of the delivery taking place and we will simply send you a replacement, at our cost. Guaranteed! We are always looking for ways to improve our service and may on occasions require return of the original item.
Main Guarantee - Flowers
- All our fresh flower products are delivered with a Vase Life Guarantee. Some flower varieties last longer than others. For example Carnations vase life expectancy is a few weeks whereas Tulips you can only expect a few days, this is nature. The length of guarantee is shown on each product detail page and varies between 3 - 14 days depending on varieties used. Eden4flowers.co.uk guarantee your flower product will last for the stated period providing the necessary care instructions which are printed on the reverse of your gift card have been followed in full.In the unlikely event that a fresh flower product does not live up to its guarantee we will simply dispatch a replacement for you at our cost. We do require notification of any complaint before the guaranteed period finishes. We are not able to offer a replacement after the Main Flower Guarantee period has passed. For us to investigate any flower product complaint received after the initial No Quibble Guarantee period but before the end of the Main Flower Guarantee period, we may require return of the item/s or images to be sent by e-mail or post. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the sender until the product are proved to be faulty. We are not able to offer a replacement after the Main Flower Guarantee period has passed. If you are returning goods, they must be returned to us within 3 working days in their original packaging.
Main Guarantee - Perishable Products
- Perishable products include, foods, flowers, plants, food hampers, cakes, chocolates, fruit gifts. We guarantee the freshness and quality of every food products we deliver. If a product does not meet your high expectations please advise us within 3 days of delivery taking place and we will simply replace it. We do require notice of any food complaint promptly following delivery and prior to Best Before or Use By date of the food item concerned. We are not able to offer a replacement product after the best before or use by date has passed. As we are always looking for ways to improve our service we may on occasions require return of the original item. We are not able to refund or accept the return of food products such muffins, cookies fresh cakes or birthday cakes, these are fresh products and can not be re-sold.
Main Guarantee - Non Perishable Products
- We are able to exchange a non perishable gift for an alternative product within 7 days of delivery. All postage costs in such cases are the responsibility of the customer. Additional administration costs on occasions may apply.
EU Distance Selling Directive 2000
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Directive (2000) you may cancel a non perishable order at any time without reason, within 7 working days of delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund, you must confirm this in writing within 7 working days of receipt and return the packaged item to us. The item(s) must be returned to us unused and in as new condition. You will be liable for all postage costs incurred as a result of returning an item to us. We cannot issue a refund until we have received the goods. We recommend you obtain proof of posting when you return any goods to us. Please note this policy excludes all flower and food products as these are perishable goods and exempt from this legislation. Perishable gifts. Where in exceptional circumstances we have agreed to the return of non damaged or non faulty perishable gift a re-stocking fee of not less than 40% but not more than 90% of the original cost will apply and be deducted from any refund.